Fire sprinkler systems are required by code in most commercial, retail, industrial, office and multi-family occupancies. Sprinklers are a highly-effective and reliable part of a building’s fire protection system. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
- “Sprinklers were effective at controlling the fire in 96% of fires in which they operated”
- “Only one sprinkler activated in four out of five fires in which sprinklers of any type (79%) or wet pipe sprinklers (80%) operated”
- “In 97% of the fires in which one sprinkler operated, it was effective”, and
Installing, inspecting and maintaining a code compliant fire sprinkler system is a basic component of property protection and life safety. Sprinkler systems have been proven to protect property, minimize the extent of a fire and reduce the risks to people from a fire.
Affordable Fire Solutions engineers, designs, installs, tests, inspects, repairs and services all types of fire sprinkler systems for all types of facilities from high rise buildings to single story strip malls and from regional malls to multi-family campus complexes.
Our customers are property owners, property managers and contractors. We are particularly experienced at retrofits and remodels.
On each project we coordinate closely with the contractor’s project manager and other personnel to assure smooth scheduling of our work to minimize overall delays to completion of the project.
Our qualified teams are ready to handle all types of sprinkler systems and equipment including:
- Wet Sprinkler Systems
- Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems
- Anti-Freeze Loops
- Backflow Preventers
- Fire Hydrants
- Underground Work
Our team is OSHA trained, licensed, and certified to install and service sprinkler systems in all five of the Mid-Atlantic states in its service area. Each product and service offered by Affordable Fire is also compliant with the following regulations:
- NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
- NFPA 25, the Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems*
Partnering with Affordable Fire Solutions
The best thing about partnering with Affordable Fire is that we are your single-source solution for all your fire protection requirements including: